Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our trip to Italy





Our first day we went to the the Palatine, the Forum and the Colisseum. I loved it. It was so facinating to see these ancient ruins right in the middle of the city.












It was our ten year anniversary this year so Matt and I decided to go to Italy to celebrate. Stephanie was kind and brave enough to babysit for 10 days. She did an amazing job. The kids loved her and the only damage was a minor dent in my car:)




We had a six hour layover in Paris so we hopped on the train and saw a few of the sights. We saw the Cathedral of Notre Dame, The Louvre, The Eiffel tower(from afar), and the Arc de Triumph. Paris is Beautiful and definitely has it's own architectural look. We were pretty tired since it was the middle of the night back home. We also discovered at this point that I didn't have my wide angle lens. This made it impossible to get wide angle shots. We were pretty sad.

2 comments:

  1. Matt looks thrilled to be there. :) Glad you guys had a fun time!!! I'm jealous that you went on such a great trip. Next time bring me along! :)

    ReplyDelete