Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Matt



I like this picture even though I have a goofy look on my face.



Today was Matt's Birthday. It was a great day! He took the day off and we went mountain biking then we had lunch at Cafe Firenze with Kade in tow. (He went to Summer's for the mountain biking part of the day) Kade was kind of a stinker at the restaurant--he's not really fancy restaurant trained. In fact he's not restaurant trained at all. Then the kids came home and made homemade presents for Matt including pictures and letters and coupons for services such as foot rubs, carwashes, taking out the trash etc. Then we went to Islands for dinner where Kade once again demonstrated his lack of restaurant manners--and then home for Cake and presents. I think Matt had fun. The bike ride was awesome. So beautiful. I love you Matt!

3 comments:

  1. haha. How fun. I'm so jealous of your mountain biking weather! And just thinking of kade running around a restaurant makes me laugh. He's so dang cute!!!And I don't know too many 2 year olds that are well behaved in a restaurant!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun for you and happy birthday Matt! Wish we could've joined you at Islands. ;) There would've been no children restrained by then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you about the restaurant training. Tyler says happy birthday to Matt as well!

    ReplyDelete