Sunday, October 24, 2010

Who needs fall foliage?

We just had the best time at the beach. The weather was beautiful. It reminded what I love about California. The beach...in October. I'm just kidding about not needing fall foliage, though. I still love it. I love fall. As a side note--today I was talking to Ella about what kinds of things she could try. She is currently in Soccor and doesn't really care for it. I was suggesting softball and some other things and I said, "what kinds of things do you like to do?" She said, "I like going to the candy store." That is Ella in a nutshell.

Isn't the light so pretty? The weather was gorgeous-especially after about 10 days of clouds. Don't get me wrong-I have been loving the cloudy and rainy weather. It was just nice to see some beautiful sunshine.


Kade is pretty much obsessed with this sport. He was FREEZING but did not quit.


I love watching Ella spin








I love these two.












I love this picture.




4 comments:

  1. k i just burst out laughing cause that is ella in a nutshell! hahaha i love the pics and wish i was in the ocean.....oh and its snowing as we speak just thought i would let ya know....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked through all your pics with Alli and she said, ummm that was not enough pictures. love all your pictures and i wish we were down there for your version of fall foliage at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. Oh ella!!! She's hilarious!!! If she could eat Yo Fwuity everyday I think she would. I am so jealous of the beach in october. We're supposed to get snow this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ocean pictures....I too miss the fall and winter chill, but I can't really complain about being able to go to the beach year round. You have such a beautiful family, miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete