Tuesday, June 22, 2010

On the road

So I've been wanting to blog about our trip but two unfortunate things happened to prevent this. I'm sad to say that I forgot my camera cable to connect to the internet. Even worse, I also forgot my battery charger and my camera has been dead for 5 days and I am in the most beautiful place in the whole world. So frustrating. Today we went to Tofino, British Columbia and it was spectacular. We saw six bald eagles and some killer whales from the shore. We are having an amazing time and have driven through the California Redwoods, Oregon and beautiful Olympic national park in Washington. I am in love with the western coast and want to move to Portland. I love Oregon. Vancouver Island is unbelievably rugged and beautiful. That's where we are right now. I love it. I can't believe I don't have my camera. I'm so depressed about it. I have been getting pictures from Stephanie's camera but it's not the same. I'll do a post when I get to Alberta and can use my sister's camera equipment. (we have the same camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment