Friday, October 16, 2009

A fall day


Today was beautiful. It has rained for 2 days(which I loved) and today is bright and sunny and green. Everything is clean and fresh. Ella stayed home sick. She might start claiming sick more often since we read books together, snuggled, watched TV and spent all day together. I must say it was a treat for me too. Kade enjoyed some time outside and even tried the swing although he looks a little worried. In the afternoon the kids did Halloween crafts and put them up around the house. Ella said I was the best art teacher and she wishes I was her art teacher. Thanks Ella. Then I made their favorite fall dinner--Spaghetti quash spaghetti. Very nutritious and my kids think it is the best dinner ever. Of course Carson said, "I love your dinner mom." He's very good about complementing me on my cooking. After dinner we spent the remaining daylight swinging and enjoying the sunset. (That's Carson on the swing.) It was a great day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: