Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Claire and Kade!

Claire and her dad.

My beautiful girl.



My wild boy.



Adorable



My birthday kids--aren't they cute?

Peace sign cake pops for Claire's Class.





On October 7th Claire turned 9 and Kade turned 2. We started the day with breakfast in bed--which always turns into all the kids eating breakfast in bed. (Funny side note-I've been looking for our level for awhile and I am just noticing that it is right there in front of my eyes--on top of my bed) That night we went out to dinner and then had cake and presents at home. It was fun.

Claire in a nutshell. Where to begin. She is an amazing little girl. She is nine--but tries sometimes to be sixteen. She wants a cell phone so she can text and is starting to be a little trendy--she loves anything with a peace sign on it. But she is still my little girl--she still likes to snuggle me and talks to me about what's going on in her life and is so good to her younger brothers and sister. I just love her. She has been so helpful with Kade lately and he loves her to read him stories. She is smart and pretty and funny and so much fun to be around.

Kado potato. He is loud and talking like crazy. He loves to talk talk talk and yell yell yell. I know where he is at all times--i just have to pause and listen. He also loves to sing and dance. He loves trains and reading books and snuggling. He still gets up early everymorning and never lets us sleep in. It's just me and him while the kids are at school and I love being with him. He cracks me up all day--but is sometimes a major trouble maker. He has his trusty stool that gives him access to way too much. Lets just say we have a lot of messes to clean up with Kade and his stool on the loose. He helps himself to yogurt every morning which cracks me up. He gets a yogurt then a spoon and then eats it at the table. He even stole Ella's yogurt out of her lunch yesterday--poor Ella.





















Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love,LOVE that picture of your wild boy!!!! haha. It made me laugh. It looks like you guys had a fun birthday. Wish I was there. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you started a blog!! Here is ours melandbillyhunter.blogspot.com

    Happy Birthday kiddos!

    ReplyDelete