Sunday, November 1, 2009

Look who got a haircut

Kade finally got a haircut. I've been loving his long blond locks but it got a little too long. At first it started out as a trim but it turned into a little bit of a mullet and then Matt had to take it all off. It just got shorter and shorter and shorter. He looks so different--still so adorable. It reminds me of when I cut Steph's hair when I was, like, eleven or something. In my memory I had my mom's permission--but in hindsight I can't imagine that I did. I had to keep cutting and cutting and cutting--trying to get it even. I turned out pretty awful and she looked like a really cute little boy. Steph you should get me a picture so I can post it with this blog. I am still awful at cutting hair. I've tried a few times with my girls and even myself but it never turns out good. Good job Matt.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Mindy he is the cutest little thing....I loved the long hair, but this makes him look all grown up. He kind of reminds me of your brother Austin, what a cutie!

    P.S. Yes Steph please send that picture over, I am sure it is so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so handsome. I can't even believe it. Love the haircut

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! he looks so grown up! i'm thinking he looks more like carson that i ever thought? maybe, i don't know. super cute is all i know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks so grown up! So cute.

    ReplyDelete